Friday, October 28, 2016

Photo Journalism Blog

Self-Critique

Topic 2

What is the best photo you have taken so far?



The week 4 assignment really made me realize what could come of my work if I really tried with the different assignments. I loved the outcome of this picture, with the only thing I don't necessarily like being the fact that you cannot totally see all of the targets' face. 

What is the worst photo you have taken so far?



This last week, being week 5 really had me frustrated with myself because of the outcome of my shots. Yes, it might be hard to get the "best possible photos" in a run down gym with bad lighting, but I was simply unhappy with most of the shots. I don't like this photo because I feel like I am not making her look very flattering. Also I do not like the cropping of the focus. 

What skill do you need to improve on the most?

For me, I feel like I do not take enough photos. You have a better chance to get easier photos to work with when you take more and more pictures. The more the merrier!


No comments:

Post a Comment